Joint Project – IQ + Companies
Under the system of incentives for investment companies and SME internationalization qualification, NERLEI- Associação Empresarial da Região de Leiria (Business Association of the region of Leiria) is developing the joint project IQ + Companies with POCI-02-0853-FEDER-000012. This project, to run until May 2017, is funded by Portugal 2020, under the operational program Competitiveness and Internationalization. For more information, check http://www.iqmaisempresas.pt/.
The joint project IQ + Companies is a structured project of intervention in a set of 50 enterprises and promotes the sharing of experience, knowledge, results and good practices. Presents as main objectives: enhancing the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises; reinforce business strategies; increase the innovation capabilities and enable/enhance market access.
EST- Empresa Serviços Técnicos, S.A. is one of SMEs supported under the project, with investments and main objectives:
- Consulting for implementation of Total quality.
- Consulting for implementation and certification of the Management System of research, development and Innovation-standard NP 4457
- Consulting for implementation of Organization and management tools;
- Balance Scorecard,
- Lean Manufactoring.
- Technology platform membership
- Access/Strengthening to digital markets